Swensons 85th Sweniversary Logo Contest
- No purchase necessary to enter or win; void where prohibited. Contest will begin March 13th and end March 20th. All entries must be received by email by midnight on March 20th.
- Must be 13 or older to enter
- You may enter as many designs as you would like.
- Judging will be done anonymously.
- Judges will be comprised of 3 employees of Swensons.
- Designs will be selected on a basis of design merit, aesthetic quality and feasibility.
- By submitting an entry (“Entry”), you agree that your work is, in fact, your own.
- Submitting an Entry in the Contest constitutes entrant’s (a) consent to grant Swensons, its affiliates and its respective successors, assigns, and licensees, a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, worldwide, unrestricted and transferable license to use edit, alter, copy, reproduce, modify, disclose, publish, remove, create derivative works from, distribute, exhibit, display or otherwise exploit the Entry in whole or in part, and to incorporate it into other works, in any form, in any and all media or technology now known or later developed, for any purpose whatsoever including, without limitation, use for any advertising or promotional purposes, without additional compensation or notification to entrant; and (b) release of Swensons and any entity acting on behalf of Swensons from any and all claims relating to the use of entrant’s Entry.
- Entries can be submitted by emailing them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Any entries received after the deadline of March 20th will not be considered in the contest.
- Designs must incorporate the following:
- 2019 Swensons Logo
- The following words
- A logo element emphasizing the following:
- “85 Years”
- Stand-alone numbers
- 4 spot colors: red & white plus 2 additional spot colors
- Be useable in a 3” x 3” area
- Any art media may be used in producing designs (i.e. hand drawn, computer generated) however, designs may require slight alterations in order to meet printing requirements. In the event this occurs, Swenson reserves the right to alter your design in order to meet these requirements.
- 1 winner will be chosen
- Winner will receive the Swensons Food Truck for 1 hour for up to 50 guests (includes remote service fee and up to $500 of food). Once the $500 food limit has been reached, customer is responsible for any additional food costs.
- Food Truck booking must be within a 25-mile radius of any Swensons stand
- If customer cannot book the truck within a 25-mile radius, they will receive gift coins in the amount of $250
In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Contest is impaired in any way, Swensons may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Contest to address the impairment and then resume the Contest; or (b) award the Prize from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Swnesons reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify and seek damages from any individual who tampers with the operation of the Contest, violates these Official Rules, or acts in a disruptive, unethical or unsportsmanlike manner. Swensons’ failure to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. The Contest is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. All decisions made by Swensons in relation to the Contest are final and binding.
“Sponsor”: Swensons Drive-In Restaurants, PO Box 4599 Akron, Ohio 44310.